"The eye of round is a roast cut from the elongated muscled located in the center of the round, thus the name - eye of round"
2 kg (2 x 1 kilogram of beef eye of round roasts)
- $17.10 per kilogram
- 28-day dry-aged (this beef does not require any further aging)
- 100% Alberta beef
- Shipped frozen in MULTIVAC bags.
- Remove from plastic bag and place in a covered container in your fridge for 48 hours prior to cooking.
- Add any marinade needed at this time as well.
- Remove from fridge after 48 hours and prepare for your desired cooking method.
Allow the roast to rest for at least 20 minutes before carving.
- Always carve the beef against the grain to retain the tenderness and juiciness.