"In American butchery, the sirloin steak (called the rump steak in British butchery) is cut from the sirloin, the subprimal posterior to the short loin where the T-bone, porterhouse, and club steaks are cut."
Beef Sirloin Steak:
- $5.99 per steak!
- 2 kg (10 x 200 grams of beef sirloin steak)
- $29.93 per kilogram
- 28-day dry-aged (this beef does not require any further aging)
- 100% Alberta beef
- Shipped frozen in MULTIVAC bags.
- Remove from plastic bag and place in a covered container in your fridge for 24 hours prior to cooking.
- Add any marinade needed at this time as well.
- Remove from fridge after 24 hours and prepare for your desired cooking method.
- Marinate the meat 24 hours before cooking it.
- Slice your steak against the grain for maximum tenderness and juiciness.